in 2014 my biology teacher named manuel diaz or as I called mr diaz told us about his experience that happened to him in October at 2:00 a.m. I came from the house of some friends after watching movies, I lived nearby so I came back walking, when I turned around I realized that a black cat was following me, crossing the street with the cat but to my surprise the cat stayed in the middle of the street, then I realized that a truck was coming but I could not look away from the cat, the cat saw it but it did not move. mr diaz says it is incredible that a cat rechsze all his instincts just to stay watching someone, the cat died and mr diaz concludes the story saying that when he goes down that street he still hears his "miau". when he tells us this he says that witches usually become black cats ...

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Psalm of life and The Tide rises, The Tides falls

the place i live