the place i live

Colombia 



Colombia is a nice place located on the north of south america. It isn't a big country, but it is a rich country in differents way, it had a big fauna and flora also had  a big diversity of animals. It also had a diversity of cultures, razes and religions. in Colombia are 3 indians groups. In colombia the official language is spanish even tho, there is the indian language.

Colombia had a variety of climates depending in the place you are an the altitude of the place. Colombia had a famous mountain calls “la sierra Nevada de santa marta” with a altitude of 17.000 km and   a climate between the 0 and -7 grades. Also Colombia is surrounded by a mountain range called "Los Andes" which is dividen in : the Western, the Central and the Oriental. Colombia had coast with the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean.

Colombia had thirty-two departments. The capital of Colombia is bogota one of the couldest cities in Colombia. Colombia is also really popular because of mith like “la llorona” and novels called “betty la fea” and famous people like: shakira, juanes, Gabriel Garcia marquez (winner of a nober of literature) and actresses like sofia vergara.

Barranquilla 

Barranquilla is a small city of the department of atlantic with the municipalities of soledad, malambo, galapa and Puerto Colombia. Even if Barranquilla is a small city had evolved in all ways a city can grow, in economic, technologic and structure. And all this is thanks of our mayor alejandro char.

Barranquilla is most popular because of its sense of humor and traditions. One of the most popular traditions of Colombia is the carnival, that is also the second biggest carnival whole world behind the carnival of rio de jainero. Barranquilla has also a lot of famous people like: “el pibe” Valderrama a soccer player of junior (that is the soccer team of Barranquilla) he also play in Montpellier a team from French and Valladolid a team from spain, edgar renteria a baseball player that resently it had be gifted with a stadium with his name in Barranquilla.

People in Barranquilla are really charismatic people with a great sense a humor and a sense of helping the one how need it. Barranquilla had a great vibs.


My Neighborhood

I live in a big house with 4 floor.

I live with my dad my sister my keyskeaper and 3 dogs, my dad name is Alberto Donado and my sister name is Andrea Donado. Is a big neighborhood. Since I live in a house I need to walk 3 blocks to find a park but the park is big a have a lot of things to the kids for play.

Close to my house is a fastfood stand called “marinos junior” they had really nice food in there.

My neighbors are good people that know my dad before I was born, one of them is he’S lawyer, they also has been in almost all families reunions.

My house is not too big with only 3 bedrooms an 2 bathroom but 
my dad has expense a lot of money in this house. 

This house has a nice garden with a big pine in the middle where
 the dogs can run and play, my dad took care of this garden quite
 well by planting enough flowers and trees of different fruits and
 decorating it with different ornaments



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Psalm of life and The Tide rises, The Tides falls